Northern Institute for Canine Professionals or NICP reserves the right to make changes to the T&C without consultation at any time.
- Full payment is required when you make a course booking to secure your place.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal or BACS (Bank Transfer). Other payment options may be agreed with NICP after discussion.
- Please enter all your details clearly on your booking form including your name as you would like it to appear on your certificate(s).
- Course places will be reserved using the online booking form and will be held for a maximum of 2 working days pending payment. Failure to make payment within 2 days will result in loss of the reserved course places.
- Cancellations made more than four (4) weeks before the course date will be refunded to 50%.
- If a course is cancelled by NICP due to unforeseen circumstances, course attendees already booked on the course will be given the choice of an alternative date or a full refund.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- There will be a health and safety briefing at the start of each course.
- NICP cannot be responsible for injuries sustained whilst attending our courses.
- In accordance with current law, NICP has a no smoking policy at all venues.
- Cars are parked at owner’s risk – NICP is not responsible for any damage to vehicles.
- Please note we do not allow course attendees to bring dogs within the building unless explicitly stated prior to the course. Course attendees may choose to leave their dogs in vehicles at their own risk.
- No dogs suffering from infectious or contagious disease, or having been exposed to such disease during the period of 21 days prior, should be brought to the venue.
Please note that your dog is vulnerable and AT RISK if left in a vehicle in high temperatures. If your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
- We do not permit use of video or still cameras within the classrooms or practical sessions.
- We reserve the right to update our courses whenever the NICP or the course providers feel necessary
- Each potential course attendee is responsible for reading and understanding the course descriptors to ensure the course is right for them
- Whilst every care is taken to run a course as advertised, lecturers may be substituted due to unforeseen circumstances.