Date: Tuesday 25th April
Time: 9:30am - 4pm
Recalls are perhaps the most important skill for dogs, and as a training issue, is one of the biggest causes for concern for dog owners.
This is a classroom based course to discuss the theory and application of recall training. The course will cover:
- breed specific drive and motivation
- why recall training goes wrong
- how to approach the practicalities of teaching a recall in a class setting vs the realities of every day life
- equipment available for helping to train a successful recall from all learning theory quadrants
- managing owner expectations
- educating owners about understanding the risks and responsibilities of training recalls
Claire will show videos and case studies for discussion throughout.
This course will be held at our venue in Milnsbridge, Huddersfield. Tea & coffee will be provided, but the course is not catered and attendees will need to organise their own lunch.