Date: Tuesday 28th March
Time: 9:30am - 4pm
"Hellhounds to Heeling: Loose Lead Training" will consist of theory and practical training. Our morning classroom will cover:
- the foundation of why dogs pull
- the different drives shown by different breeds
- equipment available from all learning theory quadrants, and their application and practicality
- the multiple different methods of teaching loose lead walking to dogs and handlers
- what methods work best in a class setting
The afternoon will focus on practical application! All course attendees will have chance to apply the knowledge discussed in the classroom in a practical setting, using our teaching dogs and handlers.
This course will be held at our venue in Milnsbridge, Huddersfield. Tea & coffee will be provided, but the course is not catered and attendees will need to organise their own lunch.